Micro coursce


So I started to work on my course this week I felt a bit nervous about trying to study again and was worried that the course may be to academic for me.But the first week has gone well and I found the course challenging and encouraging there some good papers about real examples of MF working in communities.

My biggest challenge was about the assumptions I have made about how the poor handle there money .And this week the challenge was to see that the poor can and do save.Something I would never have believed.

The structure of the course on message boards should lead to some good interaction with the other folk doing the work and seems like a good way of learning . I will get some feedback from the lectures on Monday so I will let you nkow how it goes .


PS hope you like my photo snapped on my phone while out walking with Gazza

0 comments: