Thank you

I don't often mention my church here (Bridgeton community church) but after the last few weeks I wanted to say a big Thank You to everybody in the church and especially to the leadership team.
Its a great pleasure to be part of such a church a safe place a warm place and above all a place where we can find God together.Over the last few weeks we have been working our way through advent in no particular order and I found myself blessed by the faith of the people around me encouraged by there vision and uplifted by there response to what God had to say.It so good to be in such a warm loving place and I know that God has not finished with us yet, and as we thought about the hope of Christmas this morning we could all hear the quite whisper of God telling us again that with him all things are possible.

0 comments: