One another

I have had a bit of time over the last few weeks to be with my family which has been great and very relaxing(most of the time).This has made me think even more about the shape of our community.
Over the last few weeks Carol has shared on a Sunday morning .She is very creative and likes to be interactive which is important for us.Some people still find it difficult to be interactive in church because of there expectation to be preached at.But I think we have slowly but surely helped people get there head and hearts around this way of being church.
I believe the next part of our challenge is the way in which we worship(defined as a singing slot)this should in theory be the easiest part of our time together .But for some reason we have closed up on the idea of sharing our worship depending to much on the song.It may come down to trying to focus on making the other part of our time more inclusive that we have reverted back to what we know with the song singing.
All of this tells me that even with a group of folk like ours it can be a real challenge to bring about the changes that will allow us to have more of a "one another"time .It is my challenge to decrease and allow others to grow .

0 comments: