The curse of religion

Its been a while since I came across the religious spirit that can get me so angry I want to burst.I have tried to avoid it at all costs and avoid being around whenever it raises its voice.
But there are times when it cannot be avoided and this means confronting it .Confrontations are never easy but when its someone full of religion it is especially difficult in my experience.Our recent attempt to create a safe place by using the un lock material has come under fire from this religious attitude.Having small groups is never easy they can always be hijacked by someone with and agenda and that's what has happened to us.

So now its time to confront!!to challenge in love the voice that condemn and judges others .To challenge the voice that wants to tell everybody how to fix there problems.
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water you find another shark swimming around waiting to strike fear and death.

0 comments: