Mardibum the nurse

Last night I rememberd my wedding vows "in sickness and in health".My wife has had some health concerns of late not least having surgery a week ago.So it been down to me and a few friends to look after her,she was in constant pain before the op and that pain will hopefully go when the stiches are taken out in a weeks time.

Not sure if im cut out for nursing but I have found myself doing things that I never thought I would be able to.In a moment last night I was reminded that I married this amazing woman and took a vow to be there in sickness and in health.God just has a way of gentley reminding of us of the things we have promised .It was also a time to give thanks because its very easy to take each other for granted and forget what a gift of love we have been giving.

So changing a few dressings and staying up all night (well almost) making endless cups of tea as well as doing the house work (I want to kill the man who invented the Iron) this is love .Thats all from nurse Ratchet>

0 comments: