The healing of fellowship


Just to say that being together today was amazing.Just having the opportunity to share in a safe place to be able to be honest and not be judged but loved and to find Gods word bringing new life to people was incredible.

We had a visit today from an old friend who said he had been going around different places looking for God,he had been reading books looking for God and talking to people looking for God.He came along today and listened to me tell everybody about my failures and how I felt I had lost God ,then how God finds us a gain.The good Shepherd doesn't give up on us.I read Ps 139 and I could feel the God bless people with it.I just wanted to be honest with people and with God ,I had nothing to give so that's what I gave but God is so wonderfully faithful to his creation.


We were asked to pray for our visitor at the end and I have a feeling we may be seeing a bit more of him for a while .He told us how blessed he was and that he had found Jesus among us today.He doesn't know it yet but just to hear someone say that, blessed all of us and reminded us not to take what we have for granted.

0 comments: