NETS

I'm of to Perth on the 5th-6th December for the New Evangelical symposium with Alistair McIndoe form the Network church's and this years guest Brian Mclaren.I will be mixing it with the big boys of the Scottish church scene .I had to ask what a symposium was and was informed it was a Greek drinking party which helped swing it for me.If truth be told I don't really know why I'm going other than to spend some time with a few friends and to try and cause some trouble.
I think I may need to take my dictionary with me although Alistair is a great communicator of theology and makes it seem almost interesting and my life is always blessed when I spend time with him and his wife Pat.With Brian Mclaren being the guest there is bound to be some fireworks so I cant wait for that,I may throw a few of my own .Although these things can be very intimidating for the uneducated .

0 comments: