Clay pigeon shooting



I meant to post this a few weeks back but got caught up with holidays and stuff.


I was taken shooting recently by a friend who is new to the church .I was telling him that I needed to find some new ways to relax and spend my down time.he invited me to go shooting with him in a little place in Ayrshire called Moscow.



I went down on a Friday afternoon and met up with Robert who introduced me to the owner of of Cowans Law Jay.We grabbed 100 shells and of we went.I could see that Robert knew what he was doing by the way he handled the gun .I was a bit nervous having never fired a gun before.After the first 10 -15 shells missed there target by a mile I hit my first clay.I didn't take long for me to get my eye in.I really enjoyed the time there and it didn't take that long to get through 100 shells.They have a great set up with fishing in the small loch as well as corporate stuff for the big boys.


So thanks Robert for a good day out .I think I might head back down again with my son at the weekend.


0 comments: